Here is another breakfast recipe (one of my favorites)! This one is pretty easy and quick to make. I was inspired by one of the breakfast wraps that you can get at Starbucks. Their version tastes pretty good, but of course it’s pre-made and thrown in the toaster once you order it. The cheese is usually molten lava hot and eggs can be rubbery and fake-tasting. I knew the wrap had potential so I decided to make it at home. This wrap kicks Starbuck’s wrap to the curb! The recipe below is for two servings. Enjoy:
Greek Breakfast Burritos
- 2 wheat tortillas
- 3 eggs
- A dash of milk
- Feta cheese
- 3 large chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Start a small pot of water to boil.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Using a non-stick pan, cook the scrambled eggs.
- Once the water in your other pot is boiling, toss the spinach into the water for about 1 minute until soft.
- Heat the tortillas over the stove.
- Fill the burrito with eggs, spinach, sundried tomatoes, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Wrap it up and enjoy!