This salad is SO easy to make it’s not even funny. I made it for this last Thanksgiving and it was one of the few serving bowls that ended up empty! (We had so much food on the table, it was impressive that one ended up completely eaten) This recipe is also versatile: You can add or take out any kind of vegetable and it would still be delicious! Enjoy!
Artichoke Cucumber Salad
- 1 large cucumber
- A large handful of cherry tomatoes
- About half of a red onion
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water)
- Balsamic and olive oil salad dressing (I used Trader Joes brand balsamic dressing)
- Pepper and any other Italian seasoning of your choice
Slice the skin off of the cucumber in stripes, then cut into slices (like pictured above).
Chop the onion into large pieces, cut the artichokes and cherry tomatoes in half, and add everything to a bowl.
Add desired amount of dressing, pepper and seasoning.
Stir and then eat!